INTERNATIONAL PEACE TRAINING
The Jamaiaca Invasion International Peace Training is conducted by the Jamaica Ambassadors.
The Jamaiaca Invasion International Peace Training is conducted by the Jamaica Ambassadors which includes working with you so that you can first find Inner peace for a balanced focused life and to develop your skills and understanding on conflict resolution. Inaddition you will be trained on how peace is achieved while avoiding violence and how you can make a difference.
The Jamaica Invasion International Peace Training is based on helping to develop your understanding of, and interest in, personal, community and global peacebuilding, and development of your skills and capacities to act as a peacebuilder and peacekeeper. The International Peace Training can help one develop their own understanding of key concepts and skills, and enhance their capacity to teach about daily inner self, family, community and global peacebuilding themes and issues.
The International Peace Training can equip you to become an ambassador of peace, to be an example and champion of peace in your daily life and community. Our task is peace cultivation within yourself and how to share it with others.
International Peace Training is a process of transforming you through an exceptional and lifetime opportunity of:
- Training and teaching you to explore self-reflection as primary means to creating real world change. If you want the world to change and become a better place? Start with cultivating your inner peace.
- Development of skills and training enabling you to make a valuable contribution to world peace by aquiring techniques to actively share love, peace and unity while difussing and avoiding potential violence situations.
The International Peace Training is an ongoing 7 day intensive training program providing participants with insights in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional, communities and internationally.
The International Peace Training is organized around 4 Themes within the field of international Peace:
- Theme 1: Inner Peace
- Theme 2: Conflict Resolution which is based on that conflict interaction is an inherent part of the human condition. Conflict is natural and is a normal part of everyday life. What makes a democratic society successful is its ability to deal with conflict peacefully, to allow and manage disagreement and dissent among people.
- Theme 3: Non-Violence knowing that violent conflict can be prevented. Conflict becomes problematic when it escalates to violence. But violent conflict can be prevented. We can teach you how to assert a person's opinion while being respectful and open to the ideas others; to listen with care and attentiveness; to act responsibly when faced with conflict. Conflict need not cross the line to violence. Whether on a personal or an international level, peace is possible when parties in conflict with one another use peacebuilding tools to manage their disagreement.
- Theme 4: There are many ways to be a peacebuilder.
Peacebuilding is based on knowledge, skills, and attitudes that can be learned. As such, everyone can be a peacebuilder. There are many roles involved and you will be taught how to make important contributions to building peace in today’s world.
- Theme 5: UN and Unicef Training and Certification